Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Stitch Along Wednesday: Week 40

Good evening my fine folks! So I said I was going to try and post every day...seeing as this is a Wednesday post, but I upload it on Tuesday, does that count for both days?  Maybe I'll do a Wordless Wednesday post tomorrow....we'll see.....

So I am working on my Rhinebeck sweater....I have one sleeve completed...
and I have started and finished the waistband...sorry, it's a flash picture...
The colors are true in the first picture.....

I had to come home today and wind the four skeins of yarn on the Main Color.....Since there is no dye lot number, how many rows should I go before alternating skeins?  Do I just run the skein up the inside?  I'd hate to weave in all those ends.....The yarn is from Bartlett Yarn in Maine.  It is their two-ply in Jade Heather, Dark Jade Heather and Light Heather.  The Light Heather actually has some of the other two colors in it....I think I may love this sweater!  I got the majority of the yarn last year at Rhinebeck, so it'll be cool to wear it this year....

And that is all I'll be working on for awhile.....how about you?





No comments: