Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Stitch Along: Week 25

Good Wednesday morning....I've been having a good start to my summer break...spent two days on the I91 Shop Hop, visiting eleven local yarn stores....

On Sunday, I hit my exhaustion level and Monday slept about 14 hours out of the day...this is another aspect of my illness....sometimes I'm just exhausted.....but I didn't have pain, so there is that tradeoff...

Yesterday was a good day, but again not doing much....today I woke up tired again, but I didn't sleep well....so may go back to bed soon...

But I have also been doing some crafting....I finished my Rainbow hat on Saturday, so I'll have a Wrap-Up Friday post....I may have another hat finish to add....

These are the WIPs on the side of my bed...they are a little out of control!  I went through them all yesterday and had to start a few project pages on Ravelry....I hope to finish at least one more thing up this week, if not two....
I pulled this out of there....It was about 10 rows in on the white, so I am almost done...it is a  "pussy_hat"  I actually just like the simplicity of the design...and it's cute.....yes I like symbolism behind it, but I also just like the hat!
I was planning on felting this yarn to make a hat, but didn't read it closely enough and it's superwash...so now I just have a mess...not sure what I', going to do with it...I'd frog it, but not sure if it is even worth it, as the yarn looks like this...

Sigh......so I hope you all had a good week....as always please link back....thank you














1 comment:

Barbara @ KWIP said...

Glad to know you're feeling a bit better and summer's off to a good start, but don't forget to get the rest you need. Take care.