Thursday, November 3, 2016

Wrap-Up Friday

Happy (almost) Friday everyone!  I have a few finishes this week...how about you?

First up, is the cutest one ever!!!!
I made this pumpkin hat for my friend's daughter.  It was a surprise and she was so happy, because they had a pumpkin outfit for her to wear....she is three months in this picture...too cute!  Look at that smile!  Little Lucy.....

And my Artoo Reyna, which I finally finished...and it's been blocking for a bit...
The yarn is Artoo from Nerd Girl Yarn.  It was a Random Fandom colorway. 

So how about you?  anything finished lately or that you have wrapped up?  I have to "wrap up" report cards this weekend...sigh...next week the kids are only in school 3 days, as they have election day off (we have a full PD day) and then Veteran's Day...the following week is conferences.....

I'll put this here, if anyone else wants to link in...






3 comments:

Maria said...

Oh my! What an ADORABLE pumpkin! That just brightened my morning :)

Unknown said...

Aww - little pumpkin hat! I love it, she is adorable.

Babajeza said...

The baby (and the hat) are adorable. :-)