Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Stitch Along Wednesday: Week 45

Happy Tuesday night...and finally the election...we'll see if the craziness settles down after this....today I had an all day PD....it was okay....our district has a partnership with the Ana Grace project....Ana Grace was a child killed at Newtown...her Mom, Nelda, is fromt he district where I teach...
We were a sea of purple....I was also working on this all day....
I finished it and gifted it to Nelda before I left....I'll post finished pictures on Friday....

I didn't really work on anything else, as I had a flareup on Tuesday that was pretty bad and I wasn't able to knit/crochet for several days....so how was your week?




1 comment:

Babajeza said...

It's Wednesday morning .... I don't want to know .... actually I do want to know .... but ... Bless you! Regula