Saturday, November 5, 2016

Stash Acquisition Saturday...a bit smaller version

So I knew I missed a skein or two from the last post....

Brave Man, Good Man, Tin Man (Random Fandom from Nerd Girl) from the miniseries Tinman, which I ADORE!!!!!!!!!!

And I believe these were never mentioned...they are both specialty Socktober yarns...
Quaere Fibre

And this one is called Ghost Walk from MarigoldJen

Newest Random Fandom is inspired by Luke Cage...and sparkles!  It's a DK weight and kind of smooshy...lovely...

Today I head off to The Fiber Festival of New England...last one of the year!  I'm not looking for anything in particular and believe me, I don't have much room....but I'm sure I'll get a thing or two, maybe some Charlie-inspired yarn from Play at Life, and oh Hundred Ravens has a new yummy yak base...and gradient mini bundles...and oh yeah, MadColor has been posting a very interesting sock blank..........catch you later!

just in case





1 comment:

Paula said...

Ooh, pretty, especially the Quaere Fiber one. I'll be extremely surprised if there isn't a whole bunch more here next Saturday.