Thursday, October 20, 2016

Vermont LYS

Since we were going to be in Vermont, I did look up local yarn shops.....don't we all?  We were actually staying over til Monday in Brattleboro, as I ended up going to a workshop....luckily the shop I found was open on Sundays....

We went to Handknits....it was a great shop...I didn't take pictures, as the owner was not feeling well and the shop was a bit messy.....not disorganized or dirty, but there were bags of restock all around....

But the Hubs took this one of me..."hunting"

What I loved?  She had a bunch of local dyers yarn....
Yes, it's a crazy Zauberball...but yet again...chartreuse!

So on Saturday afternoon, we were walking around downtown Woodstock and someone walked by me with yarn in a bag....and I immediately was on the HUNT!!!!!!

I stumbled across The Whippletree Yarn Shop.


It is billed as the oldest yarn shop in Vermont....I only picked up one skein, because I had just been to the Sheep and Wool show earlier....but I also got a flannel hoodie (A FLANNEL HOODIE...I will live in this!!!!) at The Vermont Flannel Company....note the colors!  Chartreuse again!
The earrings from the Farmer's Market are also in the picture.....those of you , who may be Supernatural fans....
There was a MOOSE in the Flannel store...hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!






No comments: