Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Hello on a Tuesday!

Hmm...I know I was doing something on Tuesdays, but don't remember what......ah, I just went to check...it's this....
So I guess, I'll update it....I made it to Week 3, before crapping out....they are on Week 16.  So in my Week 3 post I talked about 2 patterns...yep, those are still undone....*sigh*

But I am knitting some of the patterns from my library....I picked up Secret Garden again and got to the second set of instructions and am stumped....I'm going to go to Knit Night tomorrow, so someone will help.....

My Raspberry Beret is a pattern I've had for awhile...but again, finished the brim, have to start the lace section....

So those about it on my Knit from Patterns already own list.....

Today, I did some cleaning of the yarn room...getting rid of all (or the majority of acrylic/bib box store yarns) filled another 4 extra large bags!  I give away to a nursing home, and some people at school.

Now I just have to finish adding all these yarns to my Rav data base and removing the acrylic ones...
Still getting use to new computer, but computer desk is pretty clean....I have all my "nerdy" tchotchkes in a box, waiting to go back up....;)

Tonight heading to see Civil War....yeah!


1 comment:

Renee Anne said...

Must be the day for stash tossing. I pulled out a few bins from my closet today, went through all my empty project bags and got them into one space, emptied out a few things, shoved yarn into other bins, blah blah blah. Oh, and I pulled out some fiber for TdF, which starts in a week and a half, I think...I'll have to look. But, I did it and it was helpful. I actually have some more room in there now.