Friday, March 4, 2016

Stash Acquisition Saturday

I have stashed...again....

Berry Colorful Yarnings....Deep Rainbow

Cornbread and Honey....Enchanted Rainbow

Notice a theme?  I'm a sucker for rainbow yarn...a sucker, born right here this minute!

Second shipment of Quaere Fibre Self Striping Club....Hydrangea Love...


Latest Nerd Girl Random fandom.....There's A Snake in My Boot....Toy Story

and the recent swap I was in had some discount codes, so decided to try some of this yarn for myself...
Peepaloo Fields in Mother Nature

The ones on the left are to become penguins....we are studying penguins, so I feel the need to make one or two...on the right?  Those will become a couple of these

Some Malabrigo Rios...just because.....that's Ravelry Red...and Cirrus Grey

I found this box on the porch one day this week...I opened it and puzzled about it for a bit...I hadn't ordered any Malabrigo...there was no note or shipping invoice...where'd it come from.....

Finally the Hubs admits he bought the yarn and packaged it up and put it on the porch, as if it were delivered...he has requested some Malabrigo Rasta mittens...he actually went to the LYS and ordered the specific yarn....yep...he's a keeper...and thinks he's funny....

I'm heading to Northhampton for a bit...got to shop for a swap...and well I'm going to Springfield, so might as well head up there....so I'm sure I'll have some more acquisitions....

Oh, someone asked about the Glenn and Carol yarn...it is from Desert Vista Dyeworks...she has a whole If They Kill series.....it is dyed to order...but worth the wait...









2 comments:

Holly said...

Those rainbow yarns are so beautiful!

Babajeza said...

You must have a whole room full of yarn. :-)