Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Stitch Along Wednesday

Hangs head in shame***** No other excuse, except I forgot....I am going to try to post Tuesday night, so I remember....*sigh*

So thought I'd catch you up on what I have been doing....hurrah, I have a few finishes...and I hope to post them on Friday, unless, of course I forget....The Hubs cousin moved her wedding up a year (her mom has cancer), so the cake toppers that I had a year to make, I had a little over a week...because then they had to be mailed to Florida....went in the mail today...another wedding on Saturday and I was making the bride's garter...yeah just finished that this weekend too....and oh yeah, finished another Sockhead....again it's large, but not too bad...that was a KAL in a Facebook group...

And I've started a bunch...a CAL...Web Cowled Shawl
Went to a Supernatural Convention, decided I needed to work on a project that is Supernatural based, hence my Boneyard in a Supernatural themed yarn...
A Pebble vest for an upcoming baby shower....Mom requested black and red....
My Marvin socks, started on trip to Norway, haven't gotten far on them...wanted them for the Martian movie...yeah, saw movie on Friday...no socks...
My Flaming Arrow shawl for the last Hunger Games movie...
My Owligan is to the armholes...not sure I'll finish for Rhinebeck...sigh....it was way too hot to work on this for a long time!
I have some other bits and bobs...I've mostly worked on the Supernatural and Flaming Arrow shawls, with the gifts and the Sockhead....On Oct 7, I will be starting a Supernatural MKAL....well, I won't start it, as I don't have my yarn yet....I decided to special order it......
The bottom picture is the inspiration....

I haven't really been reading, but did purchase The Prize...it's a book about an education experiment in New Jersey that kinda went wrong.....

So hopefully you all will stick with me and link up this week....Please link back and comment if you can...love you all!









6 comments:

Lina said...

You have a lot of fun projects on the needles! I'm excited to see them finished. I love the color of the socks.

Lina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Iris said...

So many projects! Loving the Flaming Arrow shawl in particular. Such a pretty colour combination.

Paula said...

You've really been busy! I liked the yarn for that Supernatural thingy you're doing.

Unknown said...

Boy, have you ever been busy! I am so excited for the last Hunger Games movie!

Tahnee said...

I'm impressed by the amount of awesome projects you're working on!