Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Stitch Along Wednesday

Good morning my fine feathered friends!!!!!  How are you?

I planned on going to see The Hunger Games Exhibition today, but the weather is going to be horrendous!  Thunderstorms, torrential rain...and decided I didn't want to walk around the city in that..so I'll go tomorrow.  I am obsessed with the books/movies....I know it's not "fine" literature, but for some reason these characters just spoke to me...so I think I'll have a movie marathon instead!

So yesterday I had a sock day....

Look at those beauties!  I am on the foot of both now....I'll finish them today and start their pair....

I bought a new camera for my trip and practiced a bit yesterday...
This picture  was taken with the low light filter...it's not bad, but was still dark, so I shined my cell phone flashlight on them.....

It also has a multiple picture mode...so I played around with that...





It's kind of cool...you can see the action in the pictures...there are many, many of these pictures...
This was the fish eye lens...but you can't really see the effect...

This one has blurred edges....

There are other effects...miniaturization....it'll be cool to have this on my trip...I know I can take cell phone pictures, but I wanted a good camera...I'm going to be in one of the most scenic places I'll be in Stavanger, number 4.....

So how is your Wednesday shaping up?  I just heard the rumble of thunder, so it is time to shut my computer down...catch you all later....







12 comments:

Maria said...

I LOVE that rainbow yarn! So beautiful :)

Unknown said...

I love the rainbow socks! Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

Another "OMG" for the rainbow yarn. We knitters are weird, sometimes, but at least the yarn industry provides for our weirdness.

Paula said...

Love the rainbow yarn with the clouds.

Your camera looks like it will add big fun to your trip.

momto5 said...

great yarn! i am a sucker for sock yarn that is all stripy and rainbowy!

Donna said...

What pretty socks! Enjoy your new camera. There's so much to learn on them nowadays.

Alicia said...

Your socks are great, and that exhibition sounds super cool. I love The Hunger Games, I think they're really well-written and the characters are pretty complete for YA fiction. Good stuff!

Caffeine Girl said...

I love all your socks. I think I could knit socks forever and never get bored.
What kind of camera? Are you liking it? It has great effects.

Unknown said...

Those socks look such fun :)

FiberJewels said...

Love the socks, I think I need to CO a pair of socks "in my spare time". The pictures are very cool!

Craftycreate said...

Lovely colourful yarn will make fab socks

Lucy Bowen said...

I really love your socks!!