Monday, June 29, 2015

99 Followers on the Wall

This has been going through my head since I saw that someone else joined yesterday and now I have 99....wow! 

99 followers over there...99 followers over there ==========}}}}}}}

You take one down...no, no...don't take one down.....

Just a bit of silliness....I'm heading off to meet a former student for dinner...I have some errands to run first....did I mention I ran over my camera?  Well I need to buy a new one for my trip....

Remember the other day and my hankering for purple....well I pulled this out...

It's hard to capture it..it's a sapphire blue with purple..really leaning on the purple...inspired by
and I think I'll be casting on another pair of socks...probably something vanilla, as I think these may be my travel socks...gonna pick up some very cheap dpn's today, just in case I loose them....

How are you today?


No comments: