Saturday, May 16, 2015

Knit and Crochet Blog Week - Day 6

Day Six (Saturday 16th May): Polls Apart.
Almost every blogging platform offers a way to easily put together and host a poll, and polls, surveys and questionnaires can be a great way of engaging with your audience and readership. There are times when readers do not feel that they want or have time to think, compose and post an answer or response to a post, but short polls can often be completed with just a few clicks.


 So I think I made a poll-------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>

Over there in the sidebar.....I really couldn't think of a question to ask...so I just asked one I was interested in....

So if you answer the poll, can you comment on your favorite yarn to use....because I love discovering new yarns....and also...would you enjoy a feature on some indie dyers?

I am off today to take in some yarn fumes at WEBS tent sale...but there are plenty of other things going on...there is the RI Sheep and Wool , Waynesburg, PA Sheep and Fiber Festival, Long Island Sheep and Wool and that's only here on the Northeast section....there might be some other things going on....

5 comments:

Beth said...

I attempted a vote but the count did not increment so am not sure if mine registered (I'm a "both")

Karen said...

I mainly knit with indy yarn because I knit a lot of socks and specifically search out different types of yarn to try.

Paula said...

I got a little light headed when I read "WEBS tent sale". I hope you find some cool yarn and bargains.

I voted that I use mostly indie yarns. This appears to be a lie because I buy from Knit Picks all the time. No new indies to mention, but it's early. :)

Breathing Life said...

hmm...I don't think I have a favourite, although lately it seems it might be Indigo Moon.

Renee Anne said...

I do a little of column A, a little of column B, and call it good. I like commercial yarns for some things but there are indie dyers I like for other things, particularly sock yarns :)