Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Love Your Library

I have not really kept up with this one....and I was expecting a prompt for April, but there didn't seem to be one....

The other day, I was watching some tv and thinking about this...I recently cleaned up the area next to my bed....and have a little craft area...so I decided to make sure all of those books and magazines were in my Ravelry library....
So, yea, now all of these magazines are in my Rav library..there were only a few I didn't have in there...
And yes, now all of these books are in my Rav library.....
And all the ones that were laying on top are in my library (except the People)...but I did not actually go through the basket to make sure all of those are...another day....and this does not include the 4+ shelves of books and magazines in the spare/computer/yarn room....the + is for the pile I know is buried under some yarn.....in addition, I have 3+ binders of patterns....ENOUGH!  I actually looked at magazines and books on Sunday...and decided I have enough....no more buying until I make some more out of what I have.....but I did get a free pattern with some yarn I bought on Saturday...sigh...




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't even imagine trying to organize my library. Honestly, I'm thankful for my ipad, KnitCompanion and my Kindle. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I've tried to darken the grey - I've made it so much darker than the original theme, but I'm trying not to go all the way black. I think it's a little better. Thanks for the helpful comment!

Emily said...

I'm so sorry I fell off the wagon this month! I posted the list of prompts a long time ago, I'll be sure to post the May prompt early in the month! I'm there with you on the ENOUGH feeling ... so much so that I just don't even let myself browse the book section anymore!