Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Love Your Library - Vol 8

So I finished my first project, out of The Knitter's Book of Socks...and started my second project out of the book...I'm kind of stalled on that project though...so yesterday I started another...I need a grey hat.....so I pulled out a bunch of books I had...first looking through Ysolda's Whimsical Knits..and then pulling out Stephen West books....and I decided on Bedrock out of Westknits Book 3.  I have finished the brim and am starting the pattern for the crown...it's a new one for me!

This was taken at night...it is a lighter grey..more of a medium.....

And I'll probably start another sock from something.....I have startitis.....



4 comments:

FiberJewels said...

Very cute pattern!

Unknown said...

Saw this on instagram and thought it was so cute, Luke would love it!

Anonymous said...

Me too! Problem is ......I don't know WHAT I want to start.

Unknown said...

You must RESIST!!! Take some meds, get a shot, don't come down with a case of startitis!! You can never recover from it! LOL