Thursday, January 8, 2015

Je Suis Charlie






I can't fathom it....I can't understand so much hate that can make someone feel as if they have the right to take someone else's life because they disagree...

Here in Connecticut, many of us are still raw from the events of Sandy Hook two years ago...and as a teacher, it's just....no words....

And as a state, we also lost many in the 9/11 attacks....

And way back in my ancestry I have ties to France...both sides of my Mother's family were French-Canadian....so it's way back....

but I just can't fathom that much hate....it makes my heart cry....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Je suis Charlie!

I totally agree ---- I can't imagine such misguided faith. I can't conceive of a God that would want his followers to express their faith in this manner. God, Jesus, Allah --- whatever ---it is not right that it leads to murder.

Paula said...

I guess we should be grateful that we can't understand what drives people to do things like this.

I'm Charlie too.

Vivianne said...

One of the policemen they shot was himself a Muslim. This was not about religion.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Sadly, there are crimes of hate that happen each and every day and there's absolutely no way of understanding evil.