Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Stitch Along Wednesday

I was hoping for a snow day, but not gonna happen..so I 'm going to have to fight getting home in the mess that will be our roads this afternoon....but here goes the crafting news...

I have finished two more WIPs...yeah me!!!!!

And a couple week ago I decided I needed a yellow hat with a big pompom and Monday night I started one....I also pulled out a crocheted scarf/wrap I am working on in Done Roving's Chrsitmas Castus...

I also worked on another pair of socks, finishing the first sock....

Here is the hat and the scarf....

I've also decided, since I need to adjust my socks...I should really read some of the many sock books I own...so this first one I pulled out is The Knitter's Book of Socks by Clara Parkes...

What have you worked on this week? Please link up with us.....





1 comment:

Alicia said...

That's an excellent book, with great tips on yarn choice for socks!