Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Travels with the Nephew

I don't have kids....well, as a teacher..I'm responsible for any number of them on any given day...but I can come home to the peace and quiet of a kidless house....but I have nieces and nephews I enjoy spending time with...and the summer of 2013 was the summer of Christian...I have posted some of our adventures...but I gave Christian an old camera of mine....so let's see what pictures a 14 year old boy takes...shall we? (we traveled from Connecticut to Wyoming and back)
Notre Dame stadium

Waiting for the train into Chicago

It was raining in Chicago
There he is, in the mirror
Mississippi River
Amana, Iowa

Badlands, SD



Mount Rushmore, SD
He added his name to a rock wall on the Oregon Trail in Wyoming
Somewhere in Wyoming

Obviously I took this one..this is how he was for most of the day while we drove...then he was up for most of the night...

Yep, travels with a teenager....but I absolutely loved it!






4 comments:

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

How lovely, I can't wait to be able to do this stuff with my nephews!

Jessi (Two Feet, One World) said...

That's so cool you went travelling with your nephew! Looks like you guys saw some very cool sights.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great adventure, I absolutely adore that you guys traveled together!!

Camila said...

haha teenagers can always surprise us! I mean I think I sucked pretty hard at taking pictures for a while but practice makes perfect! :)
Are those clouds in the 'somewhere in wyoming' ?? Gorgeous!