Monday, August 4, 2014

Hamilton, Canada

The past couple days , the Hubs and I have been in Canada......the second day here, I spent a couple hours visiting with Holly from English Girl Canadian Man.

We walked around a bit, visited a yarn store, and then just sat and talked. It was really nice getting to know her in person......


The Hubs loved her accent......

More on the rest of the visit in another post...and I'll be doing three seperate posts for the LYS, I visited....

Today we are travelling back...so I'll be driving all day......

2 comments:

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

It was so good to meet you, I have bee talking about you all weekend to Luke!! I hope you got to see some of the nicer bits of. Hamilton and that Toronto was good. Also, I hope your birthday was a good one!!

Unknown said...

That's so nice! How fun to really meet up in person! Can't wait to read more about the LYS :) Safe travels!