Saturday, April 5, 2014

Stash Saturday

And yes, still adding to it.....

Came home last night to the latest Nerd Girl Random Fandom, inspired by Skeletor...so very sparkly!

And another club yarn:  Dizzy Color Sunnydale Patrol 1....I May Be Dead, but I'm still pretty..inspired by Season 1 Ep 12...Prophecy Girl...I love the stitch markers that have been included in this club..

Gifted from the Downton Abbey swap (more on that later)....local farm..Dinner at Downton..it's BFL...so pretty and squooshy!

This one I ordered from a team mate in Nerd Wars, SoftnShiny...it took quite a journey getting to me, as it ended up being returned to her....Naquadah....I recently bought a bunch of grey yarns...Junior year in high school, all I wore was grey....

I had to use my Jimmy Beans Wool credit before the end of March, hence..Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage in Technicolor Dreamcoat.....

And, OMG...I saw this color as a trim on a grey sweater on Ravelry and had to have it!  Edison Bulb on Tosh DK...

And so ends another Stash Saturday....fun conversation at lunch dinner yesterday...

Me:  I need to head to the yarn store, wonder if she's still open...
Friends(non-crafters):  Don't you have enough?
Me:  Well I'm making this (redacted) for a swap and need a certain yarn
Friends:  And you don't have it in all of your yarn?
Me:  Well no, I do have something, but it's really not the right color..
Friends:  Shaking heads....

Me?  Going to yarn store today.....then to watch friends bowl in a tournament...





4 comments:

Renee Anne said...

I'm jealous of your new stash. I haven't bought any yarn since Stitches West in February...and before that, it was something I picked up in December. I'm doing quite well on my yarn diet :)

Paula said...

Love that Dinner at Downton!

I've got several of SoftnShiny's yarns in my stash. I think she lives near the Arctic Circle or something. The yarn does take its time getting to the States.

Alyssa said...

Everyone always needs more yarn :) I love looking at yarn pictures... that's what keeps me from buying too much yarn all the time, haha. Especially nice close ups of squishy single ply. Okay I'll stop, I'm starting to sound like I have a problem!

Unknown said...

I really love the dizzy color yarn! Looks like you are enhancing stash well :)