Saturday, March 8, 2014

Stash Saturday

Sometimes Swaps are not so good for your wallet...take my latest acquisition.  It was a yarn in my partner's favorite etsy shops...I bought a skein for her and decided to try a skein for myself....hence

Regal from Invictus Yarns





And then, of course there are my clubs...

Nerd Girl Random Fandom in Rage on Dingo, inspired by 28 Days Later (I think she hit it head on!)
Mad Color Yarn Posse Irish Folktales....the Morrigan on Glow
Dizzy Color Sunnydale Yarn Patrol....My Boyfriend is a Demon Robot on a MCN base




And then, sometimes, the I Wants happen....and I wanted....




Cephalopod Sochi Pride on Skinny Bugga
and also Blue Lobster
and some Zen Yarn Garden..it's a kit...Garden Glitter Sock in Wrought Iron to make Kyna

Most of these have no project attached.....but they are so pretty and make me happy....



5 comments:

Paula said...

Arrrrgh! Now I can add Sochi Pride to my list of yarns I will not let myself buy. At least not yet. :)

That collection must've made you really happy.

Renee Anne said...

Invictus can be pretty dangerous....not that my wallet knows anything about it (as my eyes shift around nervously)....

Babajeza said...

Yarn is not merchandise, it's therapy. ;-)

Unknown said...

That's some serious yarn therapy right there! They all look very yummy to me! :)

Vivianne said...

That Regal yarn is amazing, love it :)