Monday, January 13, 2014

Take Two - Another Katniss Cowl

After making my friend D, her cowl for Christmas, I was planning on making my other friend D (yep) a pair of fingerless gloves...but I gave her a choice and she thought about it and wanted the cowl....

So Take Two.....
Notice anything?  Yeah, it's two colors...obviously I didn't notice in store, or over the weekend while working on it....didn't notice until I laid it out to take a picture in my classroom...(the lightening in my apartment sucks)

Anyway, I told her if she didn't like it, I'd make her another....nope....
She took it.....

I bought some similar yarn, but in green for me....but I might want one of these...Take Three?


2 comments:

Kate said...

It came out very nice :-) With the two colors she can wear it different ways and have a different look each time.

Paula said...

It looks like it was supposed to be that way. It looks good to me.