Saturday, December 7, 2013

Stash Saturday!!!!

Or I should say...what I got on etsy!!!!

First off..thank you all so much for the comments about the Katniss cowl!  I really do love it!  I just finished rereading Catching Fire and want to reread Mockinjay, but left it at school...bummer....

I have 2 swaps I was involved in and with Small Shop Saturday and Cyber Monday...I have been ordering quite a bit from etsy.....one for you...two for me...kinda thing....

First up....from GirlFaceCreations, this for me..something for the Hubs and something for my swap partner....oh my gosh...love this bag!

Then...LittleMonkeySnS, a shawl pin in copper, Poison Apple Sparkle yarn, and a Lorax bag


And some small square stitch markers..(already in use)..I also bought a sock pattern from her...The bag is a Lorax bag, it's reversible..and has a square bottom so it sits! All for ME!

This is from Quaere, whom I have bought from before....It's called Christmas...I love the lighter green in it.
From HappyEverythingElse...some very cool Santa earrings for me....and a gift for someone else...

Today I received this....
This is my custom made crochet hook from Stephen Willette in Purple Heart...It is gorgeous and feels so beautiful in my hand.....

I also received my yarn clubs this week....From NerdGirl Yarn Random Fandom:  The Devil is in the Details on Foxy, inspired by Hannibal....

From MadColor Mad Posse is Necessary Qualities..inspired by Nymphadora Tonks!   So much love for this colorway!!!!!  And for Tonks!

I also re-ordered the last two skeins of the dye lot from Tess Designer Yarns...I bought the originals at Rhinebeck...made fingerless gloves..and promptly lost one...so going to remake them...she only had two left, so I got them both... Absolutely fantastic customer service!!!!!!!
I also received some other small things for gifts...and one other thing coming for the Hubs...and I wasn't done shopping...I just ordered this...and will be ordering this

All I can say...is it's been a good mail week..at chez Gracey......

1 comment:

Paula said...

Oh boy, I really have got to stay away from your blog! That project bag is adorable. I'm heading over to Quaere (sp?) immediately to see if they've got any more of that yummy Christmas yarn.