Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Yarn Along..and WIPping it Wednesday..

I pulled out all the projects on the side of my bed...there are a lot...well actually I pulled out the top layer of projects...I have a large basket that has several projects in it...I didn't dig into that basket....
I need to get some of my WIPs finished....

but right now I am working on two specific ones....my Cedar Leaf Shawlette and my Cable Beanie...I also pulled out my Breath of Fresh Air....I'm thinking I need to rip it out and restart..I know more now than when I started it...and I can definitely see the difference in tension in it....so we'll see....

I've been reading and watching tv since I got home...some crafting, but not much....I am still finishing up The Distant Hours and The Book Thief.....


See what others are working on ....Ginny and Tami

1 comment:

karen said...

I read both books and loved them! admiring your pile of project knitting as well.