Saturday, August 17, 2013

Hank of Yarn in Southaven, MS

Hank of Yarn
So this is the last of the yarn shops I visited this summer....we were on our way to Memphis to visit a friend, on our way home from Texas....this shop was right off the highway....so convenient!

The owner was not there, but I did get permission to take photos....very friendly shop...but most places in the South are friendly....I loved the signs on the wall....



There were three sitting areas set up....it was bright and airy....

I saw this pattern...
and knew I had it queued...Autumn in Garrison...I loved the yarn that they did it in..so I bought a couple of hanks...Fibre Co. Terra in Black Locust Bark

I loved this big trunk in the front filled with sale yarns...
They had lots of project samples...even some I've not seen in other stores, like can cozies...
As I said, convenient for a hop off, hop on the highway stop...


No comments: