Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cowgirl Yarn in Laramie, Wyoming

Cowgirl Yarn

What a great, friendly shop. Lori, the owner of the shop, was so friendly and talkative.   But was not pushy in any way....There was a gentleman knitting in the front of the shop and a couple of other regulars came in while we were there...

My friend had her not-quite-two-year-old running around the shop and everyone knew her and she just got lots of love from them all.....

If I lived closer, I'd definitely frequent that shop....in addition to the atmosphere, she had a really good selection of yarn....I ended up buying yarn from a local dyer, Wind Dance Ranch.  It's a pretty sage color...
It's more a sage color than this picture shows.....

I also bought a very cool pin to wear to school...it's also made by a local artist...
Here are some pictures of the shop..
If you are in the area or traveling in the area, I would definitely stop and visit this shop.

PS:  I really wanted this bag, but decided not to buy it....but I LOVED it!

2 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

That looks like a very nice shop. I love visiting yarn shops when I travel.

Anonymous said...

I visited this shop around Thanksgiving time and I am returning to Laramie in April. I am almost as excited to visit Cowgirl Yarn as seeing my daughter..almost. Love the shop, love the selection and the atmosphere.