Monday, May 6, 2013

Well Howdy......

I really have nothing to say...I took an unexpected break....posting for 19 days straight, my regular posts and then for Knit and Crochet Blog Week was tough....then it was the end of the round for Nerd Wars....and then I decided to read...and I started and finished a book...and well here we are...

I have not done any crafting in a week.....but what did I finish before that?

I made a couple baby hats to fit into Nerd Wars projects...
The top hat is my Citrus Flower hat...the flower is inspired by the lemon flower that blooms on a lemon tree before the lemons appear.  The second hat is made with scraps form my Manos de Uruguay Cotton Stria...a discontinued yarn that I love to bits!

The last thing I made was inspired by spring....
A daffodil!

I finished reading An American Heiress.  Slow beginning, but if you are a Downton Abbey fan you will enjoy it...I have started His Majesty's Dragon, the first in a series for a readalong....I am really enjoying this book, but the writing style is a bit weird, however I really like the characters...

It's finally warming up here....hurrah!!!!

I also put the majority of my patterns and books in the Ravelry database and have organized many of them...this way, even when out, I know what patterns I own....I did my needles 2 weeks ago (my hooks, I know I have at least one of all sizes)...and, of course, I always keep my yarn up to date...speaking of which..got another package in the mail...

Random Fandom: Jabba's Dancing Girl...it sparkles
My colors...and I think a new yarn base for her...it's Superfine Merino, silk and stellina...

So I guess that is my update...how is the blogosphere?





No comments: