Wednesday, February 6, 2013

YARN ALONG and WIPs

I have had a bit of project ADD this week.....

What we have here is...4 pairs of socks....2 cowls.....1 amigurami owl..and a sooper seekrit project for a swap....as I don't think she'll read my blog, I figured I'd show the beginning of it...

3 of the pairs of socks...from the top: Johnny's Socks, Hermione's Everyday and the Beaded Camos
Underneath is the Sooper Seekrit Project....
From left to right.....the beginnings of the amigurami owl (it's a Valentine owl), the Sooper Seekrit Project, the Deep Blue Seas Cowl...and the newest pair of socks, Business Casual (the Cazh)...and last is the Crikey Cowl!

Yeah just a bit of project ADD....I have worked a bit on all of them....seems like we will be having snow on Friday...so I'll have an extra day to work on projects...whoop!

In reading news....Barnes and Noble has a free ebook Friday...and this Friday I downloaded The Demi-Monde by Rod Rees.....it's apocalyptic science fiction...I'm enjoying it so far...but it is a series..so we'll see.....I'm also going to start Soulless of the Parasol Procterate...as there is a read along going on...and I've had it loaded for a couple of months...

To see what everyone else is up to, please click on over to Tami and Ginny...



8 comments:

Tammy said...

That's a lot of projects. A good thing if you actually finish them all. I have a tendency to start and sometimes never finish. Not good at all. Have a great rest of the week. Tammy

Lisa said...

You've got a lot going on there...but it's nice to have different projects to pick up when one or the other just isn't seeming too interesting at the moment. Enjoy!

Renee Anne said...

I'm having a case of Startitis that I've managed to keep away...but it's getting worse and I may have to wind some yarn and start something else pretty soon :)

I guess I just feel like four WIPs just isn't enough!

Jazz said...

So many projects!! Can't wait to see the amigurumi finished.

Anonymous said...

I suffer from the same and am wrestling with whether to cast on a new hat to add to the WIP pile.

Paula said...

You can sing that list to the 12 Days of Christmas, hee hee. ::exits singing "four pair of socks..."::

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Funny..I went back and read the post to that tune!

Lina said...

That really is a lot of projects! But that's one thing I love about knitting... you can start as many projects as you want. Eventually, of course, you have to finish them... or not, if you don't want to! ;)