Monday, November 26, 2012

One of the reasons

I teach is the students....

today, I was not feeling well...and it was very hot in my classroom....I got really light-headed and almost fainted....

One student brought me a chair (I was standing in the classroom doorway)....they told everyone to go sit down (we were getting ready to switch classes)....and one of them stood behind me fanning me.....

Some days I am full of frustration....and then there are these days.....plus they were all on task today and working....it was a good day...

1 comment:

Kat McNally said...

Awww, they obviously love you.
How have you been since Blogtoberfest?
I just wanted to let you know that I’m hosting another (albeit gentler and more introspective) blog challenge over the month of December called #reverb12.

Would be so rapt if you joined us!

There’s a little giveaway too. :-)

Details here: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/reverb12.html

Take care

Kat xxx