Sunday, September 2, 2012

In the mail....






See this skein of yarn?  It's called London 2012.  It's a special colorway that was offered by Lorna's Laces through Jimmy Beans Wool.  Mine is in the Shepherd Sock weight.  I love Lorna's Laces and now that I know they have exclusive colorways through Jimmy's....I'll be ordering some...Anyway what was neat about this, was that they had a base price set..and they reduced the price by .05 every time the USA won an Olympic medal....very cool!

I'm a fan of the Olympics, so how could I not?

And this month's Mad Color Mad Geek Tour color...Evil Queen on Luster, which is BFL

The Hubs commented on how rich the purple was in this skein...

He has been receiving lots of packages in the mail, too...However his are all work related....;)




2 comments:

Keri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gracey is not my name.... said...

Sorry about that, somehow I hit remove...damn lost a comment...