Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WIP Wednesday and Yarn Along

DSC02383

Yesterday I went to Barnes and Noble and picked up a couple of magazines.  The Interweave Crochet had the second part on crocheting socks, this time toe-up.  I’m wondering if I had crocheted socks first, would it have been easier to understand how to knit them?

One of the blogs I read, the author has a pattern in the Knitscene, she discusses it here

I’ve also been catching up on my blog reading, I got pretty far behind.  Unfortunately it seems as if several of the regular ones are taking breaks or even stopping….I’ve added a few new ones….

Next week is 3rd Annual Knitting and Crochet Blog Week, so I’m sure I’ll find some new ones to read.

6920391091_3d0c725a96

And the projects…I added a few rows to the Kai-Mei.  I took this picture last night and I did finish the second Shifting Sands right before bed…woo-hoo!

So I now have three pairs of handknitted socks…and still learning with every sock!

Please join us at

tami_wip

DSC_0041-1

No comments: