Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blog Swap–Day 3

This package was a complete surprise to me…..but something I had plenty about and was oh so curious!!!!!

DSC01711

DSC01712

DSC01713

Chocolate!  Cadbury chocolate and Kinder chocolate and a KInder Surprise Egg!  We do not have those in the US…..I have not tried any of them yet….I’m saving them for just the right moment…but my mouth is salvitating just thinking about the….now the Hubs, he is going to get the Haribo mix…I’ll try it, but I’m not a huge fan of our candy..but I’ll try it…the Hubs..he loves sour candy..I’m sweet, he’s sour…Smile

I’ll be back in a few days with the last four of my surprises, as I’ll not be around for a couple of days…busy weekend…

1 comment:

Renee Anne said...

I'm so jealous of your Kinder chocolate! I love Kinder chocolate but the only place I've ever had it was Austria & Germany (mostly Austria since we were there longer).

It's been years since I've had it...sooooo jealous!