Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Same Ole’ Same Ole

DSC01608

It is much bigger…now measuring 48 inches across….I thought I was going to have to end it soon…thought I might be out of the blue yarn (and I’m trying to use stash yarn) But went up to the storage bin to drop off some school stuff and found another skein…so will continue.  (My storage bin is about 1/4 filled with yarn, 1/2 filled with school stuff and 1/4 filled with Hubs stuff…)

I also pulled out my A Breath of Fresh Air scarf.  I received this in a club from The Loopy Ewe and started it back in March or April.  The first post I have is April, so I’ll say April…

I am also still making my way through A Dance with Dragons…I did finally see A Game of Thrones on HBO….wow!

Please check out these places for some more projects…

DSC_0041-1

tami_wip

3 comments:

pinkundine said...

It looks great, fab way to use up stash yarn!

Tracey said...

Wow! That's quite the monster ... well done - it looks great! :)

heather said...

WOW! It's getting big...looks awesome!