Sunday, November 27, 2011

Stash Sunday 3

Today was a “try to organize the stash” day again.  I had bought three new tubs…here they are:

DSC01396 The top tub has yarn that is destined for a specific project….the middle tub is my Lorna’s Laces and some Malabrigo, and the bottom tub is my Yarn Club’s stash….yeah I added three new tubs….I really need to work from the stash for awhile…

I also dug out my basket…

DSC01395 It actually has projects in project bags with the patterns…these are projects that have NOT been started yet…It had gotten kinda buried, so now it is out and in the open…

Now I need to work on some squares, as that is the last challenge for me this month in Nerd Wars….

If anyone is interested to join me in Stash Sundays, let me know and I’ll do a linky thing….

1 comment:

Renee Anne said...

You know, I was pondering the idea of joining in on "Stash Sundays" but probably not until the new year, only because I know I'll forget between now and then due to all the holiday stuff that goes on...