Monday, September 26, 2011

Hey It’s Monday…

DSC00783 I took this from our porch Saturday.  I had walked out of the bedroom and saw it reflected in the next door neighbor’s windows (yeah, we’re pretty close together)…

And on Saturday I also received my first Who’s Your Doctor club order from Nerd Girl Yarns.  I’ve been getting lots of blues lately…

DSC00785 It’s “Untempered Schism” which I’m not quite sure what it refers to, not as up on my Doctor Who as I should be.  But the bag!  The bag is awesomeness!!!!  It opens up to say, “It’s bigger on the inside!”  If you want one for yourself, please go here.

And nobody wanted to link to me (last post)…I so sad…no really…I mainly did it so I knew how to do it…but still….makes me feel like that lone girl standing on the wall at the high school dance….

Today, we melted in the classroom, holy heck!  I can’t wait for the cooling breezes of actual fall..

and I had a student tell me last week that his heart was “beeping” really fast…I had a giggle on that one!  (Well first I had him repeat it to make sure I heard him correctly)…

Now off to watch Terra Nova…the Hubs thinks it’s gonna be Jurassic Park without the budget….I can’t wait!

4 comments:

ewenique said...

I'd love to play along but life is grid locked right now. And I'd have to tidy up my creative spot before photographing it. Tidying-up involves micro-sorting of 3 different crafts cos I blog in MY corner of the living room. This micro-sorting is what I don't have time for which is why I haven't joined :(

i hope fall comes your way soon.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful sunset. The days that end that way are just the best aren't they?

lori said...

you know, i tried to get a linky thing going last year and one person played kind of reliably, but that was it. i finally just let it go. i think the odds that someone else has (or is willing to set up and take) a photo that matches what you're interested in are pretty slim. and there are probably 100 readers to every commenter. i know i saw your linky thing and since i'm trying to finish all my work before leaving on vacation this thursday, i just didn't have time. anyway. i know exactly what you mean about feeling like the lonely girl at the dance. :(

Renee Anne said...

Oh, the Untempered Schism...a lovely thing, really. Basically, it's like looking into a black hole of time and space itself. Most go mad at the sight.