Sunday, February 6, 2011

TUSAL Update

DSC03270

DSC03271

This is it…not much work done in January….always happens..I finished a big project, my Games Ghan, and taking it slow to start something else…Crappy pics, as it is after 7 and I kept forgetting to get a pic the past couple of days….

My thumbs are hurting too…so I have worked on some things, but not much…

I have to correct papers and do lesson plans, too…not sure that is happening either…

Hey someone from Milwaukee just spent a boatload of time coming back here and visiting other blogs via my blogroll…HEY DROP ME A LINE AND SAY HOWDY!!!!!  It’s nice to make new friends…

I have to make a postal run tomorrow…one thing going international, two going to NY, one to AZ, and one to TX…..and speaking of TX…

BOTH Supernatural boys are from there…they grow them BIG, as Jensen is 6’ and Jared is 6”4….Here’s some eyecandy..

j and jNot the best picture, but they have cowboy hats on, so I figured it fit…I’m OBSESSED at the moment and spent a great deal of time on Youtube this morning watching clips of them….last time I did this was for Captain Jack Harkness (he’s hot and can sing, as can Jensen)

Oh and for those in need of a Zombie fix..look what I saw at Barnes and  Noble…

DSC03206

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Can't say as I've ever watched Supernatural, but Capt'n Jack is absolutely 'Youtubeable'! =)

You've got nice blog (I was reading the rav forum about blog topics and thought I'd check yours out)hope you don't mind my dropping in now and again.

oh, BTW - you're little mappy thing says I'm from Moncton, NB - but I'm actually in snow bound Halifax, NS!