Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Monday Again...sigh...

Today was a crazy morning.....chorus...and winter concert....had 1/2 a class for most of morning....2 of the students who are on medications, did not take them this morning.....the rest were on something else, cuz they crashed after lunch...It was a frustrating day...and then, of course, I got some updates on my student and his mother...

I'm usually so into the whole Christmas holiday. I love Christmas and still firmly believe in Santa Claus, but this year has been a trial. I'm just not that into it...no snow, hasn't been all that cold,....hmmm...

Well the good news is I did get some projects finished this weekend. One student hat, a set for the mom of my student, and my Zombie BBQ set....

First student hat, it's made with some kind of acrylic. I'm using leftovers for these. I have another started and will finish tonight. It's for my student who is in foster care at the moment. He was removed two weeks ago...(told ya' just can't get into the holiday mood this year)

Set for student's mom. It's made from Red Heart Soft Yarn and Bernat Satin. I had started the scarf awhile ago, planning on just making them. I decided to make a hat and give to this mom.

I'm going to do a separate post for the Zombie BBQ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

even if you don't feel the christmas spirit, you're certainly giving it to other people. :)