Saturday, April 17, 2010

Chillin'


Yesterday I had some former students, who are now in sixth grade, help me out in my room. We had to move some things around...classroom is still a mess, gonna go in for a couple hours on Monday to clean and do lesson plans...

We went out to eat after and had such a great time. I have lots of love for this group of kids. I looped with them from second to third and they are such a great bunch of kids! A couple of them, who no longer attend our school, still stay in touch via email and such. Also saw two from that group at school yesterday, as they had stopped by with their mom. So it was like a mini-reunion....

After dinner, we went to the mall and walked around window shopping....we tried on some things, I bought some stuff at MAC....It was interesting to talk to them and "hang" out and they have so much to say....and much more adult-like then third graders...Seeing as I might be moving to fifth grade next year, it was interesting for me....

No comments: