Monday, December 22, 2008



Today we had a delay because of more snow we received overnight. It wasn't oo much accumulation, but it was messy. Five of my students did not show up. We spent the day catching up on things. Tomorrow will be more of the same. It's a waste being in school these two days....

On the jewerly front, I've made some new pieces. Some were gifts for friends. Some I just made, maybe will sell at some point. Just kinda making them for now. I like being creative that way and it's a break from crochet.

On the crochet front, I am working on sweaters for Joan. They wil be baby yellow. It's a pattern I have not done before and the yarn is kind of a pain. It splits with the small hook.

I am also working on the SSP gift that I did not finish. My SSP will be getting another box from me....

No comments: