Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Stitch Along Wednesday - Week 10

Good morning!  we are finally warming up here in the Northeast...things are melting...but we expect snow again this weekend...will it ever stop?

Yesterday was a sad day at work....one child revealed that her father had died on Sunday and we found out that another child has a brain tumor......

But we are not here to be sad, we are here to find out what has kept everyone busy this week....as I said on Sunday, I've not done much...truthfully...the change in time has made me tired...and everyone else...we had so many late kids to school on Monday....

anyway I have done lots of reading...I finishes Cinder and started the next book in the series..Scarlet...it's interesting....

I have worked a bit on some of my socks...I'm on the foot on Those Socks, the green Zauberballs, and put a couple inches into the leg of the Speckled Eggs ones....no new pictures yet...so how are you doing?  Please join us...and link back too...so others can join in....







3 comments:

Corrie B said...

I'm really looking forward to those photos! You can't beat a good Zauberball.

Leah said...

Sorry to hear you've had some sad times at work. Looking forward to seeing your socks!

Babajeza said...

sewing has stitches too, right? Have fun knitting Zauberball. :-)